No matter what business you are in, production safety standards should always be adhered to. For example, when it comes to Polypropylene and Polyethylene, production needs to be perfect as it could harm humans and the environment.
Dyne pens, also known as non-toxic pens, eliminate any long quality-checking process as they quickly tell you if a surface is ready for printing or coating by testing the wetness of the surface.
Here are some of the benefits of Dyne Pens:
- No waste: With the other products, one has to worry about the scrap production, but with Dyne Pens, there are no scrap productions.
- Results: Dyne pens give you immediate results within 3 seconds; Just draw a line across the substrate and watch the results show up.
- Easy to use: You can ask any person who is well-versed with Polypropylene and Polyethylene treatments to perform the tests and evaluate results without any equipment or machines.
- Reliable test method: Using Dyne pens is one of the most accurate methods for verifying treat levels.
- Affordable: Dyne pens, by nature, are available without breaking the bank.
Dyne pens do not contain any harmful chemicals and are marked as safe to use like any other normal pen containing ethanol. The accuracy of Dyne pens (± 1 mN/m (dyne/cm)) is substantive compared to other quality checking options available in the market.
I.C.E. Inc. works with the Paper, Plastic, Film, Foil, and Non-Woven Industries. Our Customers extrude films, print on paper, films and foils. Many convert on bag machines, slitting machines and Solvent less laminators. Some print on narrow web print flexo presses, wide web presses and others print with Gravure Printing Presses. Today I.C.E Inc.'s focus is Used Equipment,Corona Treaters, Corona Treater Service, Spare Parts, Roll Coverings, Corona Treater Sleeves, dyne pens, dyne solutions, other leading consumable products and Used Equipment sales.