SourcePacT Interconnect Source Isolation Switch streamlines grid isolation for Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) projects with a single device designed to the new UL 3008 standard.
SourcePacT is a purpose-built grid-isolation solution enabling BESS to supply emergency power to a facility's most important loads. Able to communicate with any inverter equipped with Form-C contacts, SourcePacT offers many benefits:
- Specifiers: SourcePacT engineering and specification with a standardized device designed to UL 3008.
- Dealers and Distributors: SourcePacT is the first standardized solution for solving a customer's BESS isolation challenge.
- Contractors: Consisting of a single factory-tested device, SourcePacT is easy to install and commission.
- Owners: SourcePacT's single interface is simple to use during day-to-day operations and periodic tests.
- Provides backup power during outages
- Use cleaner, lower-cost power before starting a backup generator by running a battery first
Provides grid isolation while easing power system design, installation, and operation with a single device
- Designed for UL 3008
|Nominal System Voltage
|Max. Continuous Current
|3 Poles + Solid Neutral
|Mechanical Screw Lugs
|375 lb. (170 kg)
|UL Type 3R Outdoor
|36 x 49 x 16 in. (914 x 1,244 x 406 mm) (WxHxD)
|Cable & Conduit Entry
|Top & Bottom
|Inverter Mode Selection
|1 Form C Dry Contact