The TVGM Series, a family of miniature, high-definition handheld industrial-grade videoscopes, are designed to support a variety of non-destructive testing and remote visual inspection tasks.
Offered in 4 models, with a choice of either a 0.15 or 0.2 in. (4 or 6 mm) camera and either a 5 or 10 ft (1.5 or 3 m) videoscope probe length, the series features dual-key operation, a modular and ergonomic design, portability, one-handed operation, and end-user capability to easily swap out probe lengths for increased application adaptability. The interface also offers selectable operation in up to 10 languages.
At the heart of each videoscope is a powerful onboard controller delivering high-definition imaging, reliability, and stability. Each videoscope is further equipped with a high sensitivity onboard 720P CMOS sensor, supporting continuous remote visualization, inspection, and observation tasks, even under low or reduced light conditions.
A 4.3-in. (109 mm) high-definition LCD touchscreen display with high-intensity LED illumination allows for clear viewing of the magnified images and videos captured remotely by the high-resolution camera.
The device also offers on-demand recording, easy file access, parameter setting, and real-time data storage of JPG or AVI files onto an onboard 32GB microSD card.
All models are IP67-rated with a wear-resistant braided tungsten alloy insertion cable for 360-deg. manual articulation.
The cable provides abrasion resistance and includes a self-locking capability for more precise control. They also include a 4-hour working rechargeable battery for an extended field service life and are supplied with a waterproof carrying case.
- High-resolution camera with high-intensity LED illumination
- High-sensitivity onboard 720P CMOS sensor for capabilities in low or reduced light
- Data storage: JPEG and AVI formats via 32GB micro-SD card
- Modular design
- Touchscreen and key dual operation control system for on-demand recording, file access, and parameter setting
- 10 language settings
- Ergonomic design for portability and one-hand operation
- Waterproof carrying case
- 4-hour working rechargeable battery life
- Remote visual inspections of smaller-sized machinery and equipment
- Casting, aviation MRO, automotive service, and commercial HVAC inspections
- Remote detection of foreign objects, blockages, and structural defects
- Remote measurements of engine cylinders, pistons, valves, carbon deposit detection, hydraulic and pneumatic parts, steel pipes, castings, and containers
Titan Tool Supply, Inc.