Yale Adds Yale Reliant to More Lift Truck Models
Yale Lift Truck Technologies announced that Yale Reliant, its advanced operator assist solution, is now available on 13 additional lift truck models. Electric counterbalanced trucks in the 3,000 to 12,000-lb. capacity ranges and the narrow aisle (VNA) turret truck and enclosed end rider join the 5 other core warehouse models available with the technology, which first launched in 2021.
Yale Reliant uses multiple detection technologies to monitor the surrounding environment and the status of the lift truck and load. Where other approaches provide audible alerts, it automatically adjusts lift truck performance so that operators are alerted by feeling the truck respond, helping reinforce best practices to support truck stability. The system constantly monitors truck and load status to prioritize stability as it implements hydraulic and traction controls.
In practice, Yale Reliant can provide warnings and assist with operator awareness by proactively reducing truck speed if it detects something in the monitored area, such as obstacles, other trucks or pedestrians.
EnerSys NexSys AIR Wireless Charger
EnerSys unveiled its NexSys AIR wireless charger this morning. As the latest solution in its line of maintenance-free motive power products, the wireless charger helps drive productivity with a hands-free charging solution.
Suitable for a variety of applications, the NexSys AIR wireless charger is chemistry independent and capable of charging flooded lead acid, Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL), and Lithium-ion batteries. It also eliminates connection hardware, enabling the unit to charge a variety of equipment.
In addition to flexible operation and installation, the NexSys AIR wireless charger also offers advanced safety features such as Foreign Object Detection (FOD) and Live Object Detection (LOD) capabilities.
Verusen's AI Supply Chain Business Intelligence
Verusen, an AI developer for supply chain intelligence, launched an AI-powered Supply Chain Business Intelligence feature to its Verusen Trusted Material application.
The capability provides procurement and operations teams, from senior management to front-line workers, with data insights in the form of actionable and interactive reports and dashboards. Users gain increased clarity and materials visibility to view, filter, export, and share reports enabling easier decision-making that improves performance.Manufacturers can leverage the platform to implement better decision-making for streamlined and strategic material management. They can interact, filter, and customize material reports including inventory and risk optimization and tail spend analysis, without the need for data cleanses.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of inventory levels and policies to make data-driven decisions through insightful visualizations that help optimize inventory management and reduce working capital.
- Identify improvements in MRO processes by analyzing materials data and usage patterns through canned reports, enabling corrective action and streamlined operations.
- View reports that consolidate inventory data from disparate ERP systems across all facilities, providing a unified view of inventory levels and trends and enabling informed decisions about procurement and inventory management.
- Empower teams with real-time insights and reporting, allowing them to collaborate more effectively and achieve better outcomes.
Made4net Announces Latest Version of SCExpert Software
Made4net, a developer of cloud-based supply chain and WMS software, announced the latest release of its SCExpert software, version 4.12.
SCExpert is a suite of warehouse, transportation, labor, and yard management solutions that can be individually deployed, modified or combined as needed. Built on Microsoft technology and based on Service Oriented Architecture, the software makes it easy to turn on incremental warehouses, add solutions as needed, and modify workflows.
The latest release includes a new look and feel, login options with various external authentication providers, label design capabilities, and many other features.
- User Interface: A new look and feel that enables more intuitive use of the system.
- Security Enhancements: Implemented support for single sign-on.
- A Label Designer: A drag-and-drop screen editor lets users create ZPL labels and includes templates that can be resized and customized without third-party software.
- Inventory Control: Upgrades allow easier track-and-trace inventory adjustments and related reason codes and allow for more flexibility in executing transactions.
Hy-Tek Intralogistics' IntraOne Enterprise Logistics Platform
Hy-Tek Intralogistics presented the launch of its IntraOne Enterprise Logistics Platform. Featuring three components in one interface—WMS, WCS, and WES—the solution offers enterprise BI dashboard functionality, integration tools, and security management controls.
The Full-Stack Software Solution combines control, execution, and management into a unified, yet modular solution. Functionalities such as inventory control adjustments, multi-order picking, physical inventory cycle counting replenishment, voice-based picking, and zone-based and SKU picking are included.
The IntraOne Platform components consist of:
- Full Stack Software Solutions
- Supply Chain Consulting
- Automation & Robotics
- Controls Systems
- Conveying, Sortation, and Storage Equipment
- Turnkey Integration Engineering
- Lifecycle Support
AsReader's PADDLE-Type Barcode Scanner
The ASR-P252B PADDLE-Type AsReader scanner is a new type of technology that can be used as a handheld device or attached to a standard extension pole for further reach. The scanner features two cameras that allow the user to reach around 20 feet as a handheld or 24+ feet with an extension pole for items that are out of reach, with or without reading all the tags between.
The scanner uses a circular antenna that reads the entire area around it so users don't have to wave the device to read tags. Intended for use with onboard Bluetooth, it can also be used with a USB-C cable if desired. Additionally, the slim style of the paddle scanner makes it so users can scan in narrow or awkward spaces where most scanners can't reach.
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows
- Bluetooth or USB-C
- Chargeable with a magnetic charging cord or USB-C cable
- Powered by a 3400 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Has a 2D/1D barcode scanner in addition to the RAIN UHF RFID Reader/Writer
- ~20 ft range and an additional 24+ ft using any standard extension pole
- Compatible with UHF sensor tags for reading temperature and moisture
Manitou TMM 45 and TMM 45-4W Forklifts
Manitou has launched two truck-mounted forklifts with vertical masts: The TMM 45 rear-wheel steer and the TMM 45-4W four-way steer. These rough terrain forklifts have a load capacity of 4,500 lb. and are designed for truck mounting. Ideal for off-road operation with 10-in. of ground clearance, they feature rough terrain masts, chassis, and tires.
TMM models provide up to a 12-ft, 9-in. maximum lift height with a 63-in. outreach, or up to 96-in. outreach with optional telescopic forks. This allows for safe one-side loading/unloading on truck beds using an extender that provides a 40-in. outreach.
Each forklift is available with features and options including work lights, fork positioners, long load supports, and telescopic fork extensions. The mast is designed for visibility of the load and can shift side to side and forward to back for optimal load placement.