Solving the challenges of gaining exact measurements that align with conveyor rollers for smooth lifting and releasing, the lightweight LBG-50 bag gripper offers flexibility to fit any roller conveyor on the market. The pre-engineered gripper is easy to install, adjust, and maintain and also provides a gentle but firm lift while a built-in top clamp plate secures the bag from above during motion to allow higher cycle speed.
The gripper easily lifts sacks and bags with weights of up to 110 lb. (50 kg).
Both the arm and the framework are made of aluminum, which makes it robust yet lightweight. Other features include flexible width and finger positioning and many mounting options. The valve package can be configured with either Discrete I/O, Ethernet/IP or Profinet.
- Lifts bags and sacks of any standard material such as paper, plastic, non-woven, and cloth
- Vacuum-based slip-sheet handling upgrade offered
- Bag dimensions up to 19 x 26 x 8 in. (495 x 650 x 215 mm) and ≤110 lb. (50 kg)
- Adjustable width and finger positions for perfect adaptation to both conveyors and sacks
- An active top clamp plate enables a secure vertical grip
- Lightweight tool design in aluminum
- The valve package can be configured with either Discrete I/O, Ethernet/IP or Profinet
- Mounting plates with a selection of ISO robot interfaces as well as undrilled for easy customization
- Food & Beverage
Piab USA, Inc.