The Coronavirus has turned the entire world on its head. When the pandemic started, it seemed that everything changed overnight and everyone was left scrambling to figure out the best plan of attack.
But now that we have been forced to adapt, there is still one overwhelming question running through our minds: how do we adapt?
That's where we at New Equipment Digest wanted to come in and help. Over the past few months, NED has been sharing various stories surrounding COVID-19 and the latest equipment and technology to appear as a result. This collection of articles includes how-tos, insights, and equipment that will help you navigate running a business in these strange and uncertain times.
- Reopening Facilities: Tips and Tactics
- The Chemistry of Safety + Effectiveness for Cleaning and Disinfecting Facilities
- Temperature Scanning Keeps Operations Moving Forward
- Risk Monitoring Keeps Employees Strong
- For Remote Work, Real-Time Data Monitoring Is Not Enough
- Layoffs, Social Distancing May Drive Machine Shops to Automate Finishing Operations
- COVID-19 Accelerates Digitalization, But Data Silos Must Go
- It's Time for New Tech in Manufacturing
Fill out the information below to download this NED-exclusive eBook.