Partner with the stair experts at Lapeyre Stair when you need a cost-effective, custom access system designed to meet your specific application and requirements. Their pre-engineered products save you time and money by providing:
- Cost-effective customization
- Easy integration across all products
- Guaranteed lead times
- Modular components for quick on-site assembly
Steel welded stairs incorporate turnkey components with value-engineered standard product options. Code-compliant solutions are available for both commercial and industrial use.
Steel bolted stairs are completely pre-engineered and can be quoted in minutes over the phone. These stair ship flat and are easily assembled on site without welding.
Alternating tread stairs are ideal for applications with space restraints. The innovative design has more useable tread depth to provide increased safety over steep stairs and ladders.
Integrate platforms, legs, bracing kits, and safety gates with any stair combination to create a custom system to meet virtually any access requirements.
A complete outsource solution
Lapeyre Stair provides a complete outsource solution for stairs from initial concept to a fully engineered solution. They offer:
- Expert, in-house design and detailing
- Engineering stamps and calculations for all 50 states
- Specs and Standard Product Details
- CAD and BIM models
Preferred supplier program
Lapeyre Stair has a preferred supplier program designed to help their customers minimize costs and maximize efficiency. Companies that choose Lapeyre Stair as a preferred supplier receive a volume-based discount plus value-added services, including:
- Experienced field sales, customer service, and project management for the duration of the relationship
- 24 to 72 hour standard quote turnaround plus expedited quoting options
- In-house design and detailing services
- Design-build services and value engineering proposals
- In-field troubleshooting and assistance
- Field measurement assistance
- Guaranteed fabrication lead times
- Options for expedited fabrication lead times
- Opportunities to influence new product offerings
The benefit of experience
Lapeyre Stair offers over 30 years of experience in the stair industry and extensive design-build capabilities to all of their customers. They are a division of the Laitram Corporation, a vibrant, forward-thinking company with an intense commitment to innovation, integrity, and continuous improvement.