The National Safety Council recently chose the CEOs who “understand the value of a safe workplace, and ensure employees at all levels keep safety in the forefront.”
The 2014 list, called “CEOs Who Get It,” include:
- Patrick Gallagher – Undersecretary of commerce for standards and technology and director of the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Thomas Gilbane Jr. – Chairman and CEO of Providence, R.I.-based Gilbane Inc.
- Paul Hanley – Deputy assistant scretary of the Navy for safety
- Terry Kasnavia – President and CEO of PIKA International Inc.
- Craig Martin – President and CEO of Pasadena, Calif.-based Jacobs
- Rick Medlin – President and CEO of Fruit of the Loom Inc.
- Bill Monet – President and CEO of Herndon, Va.-based Akima LLC
- Michael Rencheck – President and CEO of Charlotte, N.C.-based Areva Inc.
- Elane Stock – President of Kimberly-Clark Professional, a unit of Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Dwayne Wilson – President and CEO of Savannah River Nuclear Solutions
Read more about the Safety CEOs on EHS Today.