To compete in today's market, manufacturers need to guarantee up-time and efficiency for every piece of equipment on the plant floor. This task requires more than just routine maintenance programs—it requires sophisticated tools to detect and diagnose errors before they happen.
By combining the sophistication of IoT technologies and the proliferation of smartphones and sensors, the market now offers a suite of tools and devices that can bring this power to any plant or operation, no matter its size.
Read more about 15 of the latest devices closing the maintenance gap in the industry on the NED Directory:
- Fluke Condition Monitoring
- Smart Sensors for Industrial Motors – ABB
- Thermal Imaging Smartphone – Caterpillar
- Connected Machine System – Cisco
- Condition-Based Cylinder Monitor – Bimba
- iPad Vibration Analyzer – GTI Predictive Technology
- HVAC Measuring Instruments – Testo
- Leakage Current Clamp Meters – Fluke Corp
- Compressed Air System Control with IIoT Capabilities – Kaeser Compressors, Inc.
- Global Remote Equipment Monitoring System – Keytroller
- Process Modeling Software – Honeywell Process Solutions
- Integrated Condition Monitoring System – VibrAlign
- In-Situ Flowmeters – Krohne
- Leak Detection Kit – Spectroline
- Insulation Multimeter –Fluke