Cleco® Tools, a business unit of Apex Tool Group, LLC, is pleased to announce the launch of its new Vertical Grinder product line. Designed with unmatched productivity and maximum material removal, Cleco’s Vertical Grinders are engineered for heavy metal fabrication processes in multiple industries including shipbuilding, rail and foundry and infrastructure applications. Cleco’s Vertical Grinders provide efficient and constructive use of productivity while allowing for quick and easy configuration to a variety of user preferences and applications.
Featuring a superior rugged design, Cleco’s Vertical Grinders can also withstand demanding environments while still ensuring the highest level of reliability.“Cleco has leveraged over a century of experience in industrial products to bring our new Vertical Grinder to market,” said Renato Dell’Osso, Global Product Manager. “Designed for the most rugged, heaviest material removal, the Vertical Grinder allows our customers to satisfy virtually any heavy-use industrial application.”
Key features of the new Vertical grinder include:
- Streamlined, one piece, all metal housing for ultimate ruggedness in harsh environments
- 3HP and 4HP motor with industrial governor engineered for maximum sustained power
- Reduced weight and height for improved ergonomics
- Reversible handle and interchangeable guards allow for versatility to fit any application
- Available in high-visibility Cleco orange
Compatible with industry standard abrasives, Cleco Vertical Grinders are available in 3HP and 4HP versions, with a variety of guard options including 6 in. (150mm) Type 6 and Type 11, 7 in. (180mm) Type 27, and 9 in. (230mm) Type 27.