Digital Panel Meter
Supplier: Yokogawa Corp of America
Yokogawa Corporation of America is pleased to announce the release of the ProPlus Digital Panel Meter series which was designed according to Yokogawa’s well known and rigorous engineering and high quality standards. The ProPlus Digital Panel Meter series is available in the following 8 different models with up to 24 feature enhancing options.
- YPP6000 – Process Meter
- YPP6060 – Dual Input Process Meter
- YPP6100 – Strain Gauge Input Meter; Available Winter 2012
- YPP6200 – Analog Input Flow Rate/Totalizer
- YPP6210 – Input Batch Controller
- YPP6300 – Pulse Input Flow Rate/Totalizer
- YPP6310 – Pulse Input Batch Controller
- YPP7000 – Temperature Meter
Key features include:
- Dual-Line 6-Digit Display
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Universal 85-265 VAC or 12/24 VDC Input Power
- Sunlight Readable Display Models
- Programmable Displays & Function Keys
- 2 or 4-Relay plus Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- External 4-Relay & Digital I/O Expansion Modules
- USB, RS-232, and RS-422/485 Serial Communication Options
- Modbus® RTU Communication Protocol Standard
- Free ProPlus Software for Operation, Monitoring, and Programming
- CE and UL Certification
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Yokogawa has added two new instruments to its ScopeCorder family of portable multi-channel data-acquisition recorders and oscilloscopes. The new DL850E and DL850EV (Vehicle Edition) ScopeCorders incorporate a number of new features to allow engineers to...
The new Yokogawa CA700 Portable Pressure Calibrator is equipped with a silicon resonant sensor that uses Yokogawa proprietary DPHARP technology. The CA700 can measure pressures with an accuracy that is within ±0.01% of rdg*, making it one of the m...
The new FX1000 paperless recording system provides premium features and performance for cost-sensitive OEM suppliers and end user process recording applications. Delivering a high level of measurement, recording, and networking functionality in a compac...