Klein Tools expands its innovative Voice/Data/Video product line with its new full-featured Commander™ Series testers. This high-end product has extensive cable testing capabilities, TDR technology for distance to a fault measurement, Power over Ethernet (PoE) detection and testing, link status and capabilities, as well as report management functionality. With one tool, professionals can confidently determine the status of each wire in a data, PoE or communications/video system.
The Commander Series is made specifically for testing of coaxial, network or telephone cables. The Commander Series consists of two kits: The Commander™ Test Kit (VDV501-828) and the Commander™ Test & Tone Kit (VDV501-829).
Product capabilities include:
- Test coaxial, data (RJ45) and telephone (RJ11)
- Identify wire faults including miswire, open,
short, split-pair, reverse pair and verify
- Wiremap - displayed in color per TIA-
568A/B industry standard
- Measure cable length and distance to a fault with
Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) technology
- Detect, identify and test Power over Ethernet
- Locate and identify cables with Location ID
remotes for data and coaxial cables
- Test and identify location in one step with Test-n-
Map™ ID Remote for data and telephone cables
- Identify a hub or switch or visually locate cable
runs with Link Light
- Trace cables, wire pairs and individual conductor
wires with Tone Generator (requires an analog
tone tracing probe included in test & tone kit)
- Perform active network (Ethernet) testing – detect
link speeds and capabilities
- Save, export and print up to 256 cable or network tests
- TDR technology
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) detection and testing
- link status
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission has introduced its new Tsubaki Smart Tooth sprockets to the market, showcasing a patented Wear Indicator Technology that allows customers to identify and schedule drive system maintenance before critical component failure oc...
Wahl Instruments, Inc. is proud to introduce its new High Sensitivity Wahl Heat Spy a/z 150 Series Thermal Imaging Cameras. The 150 Series Heat Spy models have a 160 x 120 detector for 19,200 individually calibrated pixels with a thermal sensitivi...
Mahr Federal has introduced an updated version of its highly popular Pocket Surf® portable surface finish gage. Pocket Surf portable surface finish gages have enjoyed wide popularity for more than 30 years and across many precision applications because...