The new Control Tech Industrial Torque Wrench from Snap-on Industrial unites torque and angle in a single mode to provide the most accurate and fastest way to achieve torque. This patent-pending technology provides control torque accuracy to +/- 2% clockwise, +/- 3% counterclockwise, and control angle accuracy to +/- 1% of reading.
The Control Tech Industrial Torque Wrench is made to withstand demanding applications. Its rugged, all-steel construction makes it durable on the job site, and it comes with an industry-leading two-year warranty. Every model features a large, backlit LCD screen for enhanced visibility in a variety of working conditions, with high storage capacity for 1,500 readings.
Features and benefits of the Control Tech Industrial Torque Wrench include:
- 3/8-inch or 1/2-inch drive-sealed flex head, or interchangeable head versions available
- Easy-to-use software to download data for audit and analysis
- Forty memory presets that are fully programmable and that can be locked to prevent inadvertent changes or tampering
- Multi-sensory indicators such as easy-to-read LCD screen, LED indicator lights, and an audible alert and handle vibration that work together to signal when torque is within the targeted range
- Dual 80® Technology for precise yet strong ratchet function with minimal ratcheting arc for use in tight areas (CTECH2FR100 and CTECH3FR250)
- Programmable calibration-needed indicator
- All-metal construction in an electronic torque wrench
- Automatic calibration factor makes use with adaptors easier
The Control Tech Industrial Torque Wrench comes in four different models:
- CTECH2FR100 - 3/8-in drive; sealed flex head; 5 - 100 torque foot pound range; 18.9" length
- CTECH3FR250 - 1/2-in drive; sealed flex head; 12.5 - 250 torque foot pound range; 26.7" length
- CTECH2Y100 - Y (0.560"); interchangeable head; 5 - 100 torque foot pound range; 17.2" length
- CTECH3X250 - X (0.735"); interchangeable head; 12.5 - 250 torque foot pound range; 24.1" length
Snap-on's unique plug-and-play interchangeable heads are consistently sized from pin to center of the fastener, so no adjustment calculations are needed.