Advanced Machine & Engineering Co. announces the new Amforce™ Force Cartridge. The Amforce™ is designed to apply constant clamping force in applications for fixtures, tools and pallets to hold parts and components when pressure lines are disconnected.
High quality heavy-duty disk springs are used to produce a high pull force on the clamp arms. Hydraulic pressure is used only to unclamp the work piece; therefore, hydraulic failure has no effect on the workholding capability and power-off clamping is guaranteed.
The Amforce™ power-off Cartridges are offered in 3 types, with 5 different clamping forces.
- Excellent clamp for pallets where hydraulic pressure line must be disconnected.
- Power-off clamping holds part securely in case of power failure.
- Rigid, oversized construction guarantees long life.
- Wide variety of mounting styles, sizes and clamp arms available.
- Tapped hole on end of rod allows for attaching custom components for retrofit applications.