Compact Mobile Crane
Supplier: Air Technical Industries
Air Technical Industries announces the development of a New Compact RBC Reversible Boom Crane, with many new versatile, useful, and unique features:
- Shorter base allows for operation in crowded industrial environments.
- Telescopic mast allows lifting and lowering the boom in a horizontal position without changing the angle of the boom.
- Triple Section Telescopic Boom allows for reaching deep into nooks & crannies into, under, or above hard to reach places.
- Mast rotation allows the boom to swing left and right beyond aisle ways, machines, or obstacles.
· In addition to the vertical mast lift, the boom lifts from the horizontal position up to a 15° angle for greater height.
- Telescopic outriggers keep the unit stabilized when the boom is rotated.
The battery operated unit runs smooth, clean and quiet. The self propulsion has infinitely variable speed control from zero up to 4 mph with smooth acceleration and deceleration.
All of the crane functions are hydraulically operated, including the optional hydraulic winch cable lift that can reach far below floor levels into man holes, pits, basements, or lower levels.
Mobility is provided on durable polyurethane roller bearing mounted wheels for easy mobility and to protect the floor. Units are available in many capacities from 1000 lbs up to 20,000 lbs with a maximum height of up to 20 ft.
The new version of the RBC adds great versatility for challenging industrial applications where items need to be lifted, transported and articulated in assembly or maintenance operations.
It is especially useful in applications with low headroom or tight clearances. It makes the job easier, safer, faster, and it helps to limit worker injuries and fatigue by eliminating manual lifting, bending and stretching.
- runs smooth, clean and quiet
- capacities from 1000 lbs up to 20,000 lbs
- maximum height of up to 20 ft
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Air Technical Industries, Inc. introduces a “New Heavy Die & Mold Installation and Retrieval System”. This system is self-loading and unloading and is capable of installing heavy dies into the press effortlessly by one person. This is done...
Air Technical Industries announces the development of a new series of Portable Jib Cranes that are self-supportive and can be used anytime, any place, indoors or outdoors, without installation. The Portable Jib Crane has a counterweight built in to the ...
Air Technical Industries announces the development of a unique mobile universal lifter-dumper. The dumper will lift and invert up to 180°, dumping any shape or size of container desired, even a 55-gallon steel drum. Place any shape container in the special...