Carlo Gavazzi announces the expansion of the popular range of PD30 Series miniature photoelectric sensors. The PD30 Basic Series features improved accuracy and a simplified set-up via potentiometer. It also adds a background suppression version for diffuse sensing applications. The background suppression version uses a brand new sensing principle which improves the accuracy of the detection of different colors, which allow for a tighter gap between the sensing target and the background.
These sensors are designed for applications where high precision detection in compact spaces is required, allowing users to obtain an excellent size to performance ratio. The PD30 Basic Series shares many of the same great features of the PD30 ‘Teach-In’ Series, including:
- Industry standard 10x20x30 mm housing
- PNP/NPN & Normally Open/Normally Closed Outputs
- Robust IP67 rating
- Excellent sensing distance in a small housing, with ranges up to 15 meters
- Dual LEDs for power and signal indication
- Simplified set-up via potentiometer