Servo Bag Gripper
>SAS< Automation recently introduced their new SBG-50, the Servo width adjusting Bag Gripper for palletizing
multiple bag widths at the same time. This innovative gripper will enable a single robot to palletize 2 in – 2
out conveyor systems or a single in-feed conveyor with multiple sizes of bags.
As is standard throughout our line of Adjustable bag grippers the SBG-50 uses stainless steel fingers for strength and
ability to withstand harsh palletizing environments. Our independent Decker Plates provide accurate bag drop
placement; crucial for a tight and stabile pallet. The standard SBG-50 will palletize bags measuring 265 – 500 mm in
width (10.5 – 19.6 in); a manual adjustment will allow bags as narrow as 165 mm (6.5 in) to be palletized as well.
- Gearbox / motor combinations for various robot manufactures
- Capable of servicing multiple lines with bags of different sizes
- Robust belt and pulley system
- Linear rails for smooth, quiet motion
- Includes standard SAS bag gripper features such as stainless steel fingers, independent decker
plates, and top-mounted bag clamps
- Programmable Servo drive bag width adjustment on the fly from 265 – 500 mm with an additional
manual adjustment to reduce the width to 165 mm for very narrow bags
- Bag heights from 65-165 mm / weights up to 50kg
- for palletizing multiple bag widths
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
>SAS< Automation recently introduced a new smaller bag gripper for a variety of bag handling applications including palletizing woven cloth, plastic or paper bags containing heavy products including grains, chemicals, dog food, minerals and plasti...
Electric grippers are becoming more popular for applications that require high speeds and for those requiring light or moderate grip forces. Electric is a...
>SAS< Automation recently introduced a complete line of tool changers that allow EOAT (end-of-arm tooling) and gripper systems to be quickly and accurately mounted to the robot arm. The tool changers have two separate sides. The robot side (QSR) is p...