Supplier: Seiko Instruments USA
- The S-8225A/B series is used to provide overcharge and overdischarge protection of Lithium-Ion rechargeable cells. It includes high-accuracy voltage detectors with delay times to monitor the status of 3-cells to 5-cells by switching voltage level of SEL1 and SEL2 pins. The S-8225A series is able to provide protection to 6-cells or more by cascade connection. The high accuracy detection (+20mV @ 25C) and low current consumption (22uA max.) makes it ideal for power sensitive applications.
• High-accuracy voltage detection function for each cell
- Overcharge detection voltage n (n = 1 to 5) 3.5 V to 4.4 V (50 mV step)
- Accuracy ±20 mV (Ta = +25°C), ±30 mV (Ta = 0°C to +60°C)
- S-8225A - Overdischarge detection voltage 2.0 V to 3.2 V (100 mV step) with ±80 mV Accuracy
- S-8225B - Overdischarge detection voltage 2.2 V to 3.2 V (100 mV step) with ±80 mV Accuracy
Overcharge detection delay time and overdischarge detection delay time can be set by external capacitor.
- Switchable between 3-serial to 5-serial cell combinations
- Cascade connection is available – S-8225A
- High-withstand voltage element Absolute maximum rating: 28 V
- Wide operation voltage range 4 V to 26 V
- Wide operation temperature range Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lithium-Ion Battery Packs
- Power Tools
- Electric Vehicles
Package: 16-pin TSSOP
- overcharge and over discharge protection
- high-accuracy voltage detector
- protection to 6-cells or mores
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
SCHURTER has expanded its broad range of cord retaining systems to include a new retaining clip for IEC C8 inlets and mating cord sets. The new clip is a further addition to the already successful wide range of SCHURTER cord retaining systems. V-L...
It only takes a small formation of ice deep inside the inlet cavity of a pressure transducer to destroy the sensing element. To prevent this, Ashcroft engineers have developed a unique media isolation method for the G2, T2 and KM15 pressure transducers.&nb...
Part Number DT Series
The new DT Series 3-Wire Current Transducer from NK Technologies is specifically designed in a compact, space-saving case. The DT 3-Wire uses a common point for both power supply and output signal, and is factory calibrated for a single current range. T...