Supplier: Seiko Instruments USA
- The S-8225A/B series is used to provide overcharge and overdischarge protection of Lithium-Ion rechargeable cells. It includes high-accuracy voltage detectors with delay times to monitor the status of 3-cells to 5-cells by switching voltage level of SEL1 and SEL2 pins. The S-8225A series is able to provide protection to 6-cells or more by cascade connection. The high accuracy detection (+20mV @ 25C) and low current consumption (22uA max.) makes it ideal for power sensitive applications.
• High-accuracy voltage detection function for each cell
- Overcharge detection voltage n (n = 1 to 5) 3.5 V to 4.4 V (50 mV step)
- Accuracy ±20 mV (Ta = +25°C), ±30 mV (Ta = 0°C to +60°C)
- S-8225A - Overdischarge detection voltage 2.0 V to 3.2 V (100 mV step) with ±80 mV Accuracy
- S-8225B - Overdischarge detection voltage 2.2 V to 3.2 V (100 mV step) with ±80 mV Accuracy
Overcharge detection delay time and overdischarge detection delay time can be set by external capacitor.
- Switchable between 3-serial to 5-serial cell combinations
- Cascade connection is available – S-8225A
- High-withstand voltage element Absolute maximum rating: 28 V
- Wide operation voltage range 4 V to 26 V
- Wide operation temperature range Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lithium-Ion Battery Packs
- Power Tools
- Electric Vehicles
Package: 16-pin TSSOP
- overcharge and over discharge protection
- high-accuracy voltage detector
- protection to 6-cells or mores
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
C&K Components has developed a new series of microminiature SMT top-actuated switches. Designated the PTS 810 Series, the microminiature switch has a 4.2 x 3.2mm footprint, 2.5mm height, and is ideal for control panels, nomad devices, remote co...
AutomationDirect’s product offering now includes the Konnect-It™ line of terminal blocks and accessories. Konnect-It single-level terminal blocks handle currents up to 175A, accept a wide range of wiring sizes from 26 AWG to 2/0 AWG and have a 100kA ...
SCHURTER has developed a new IEC C20 appliance inlet for efficient printed circuit board mounting. The GSP4 appliance inlet can be easily sandwiched between split enclosures and tested before it is installed in the equipment. Stabilizing posts pr...