Compact Air Conditioners
Supplier: Pentair Equipment Protection
Pentair Equipment Protection introduces the McLean® SPECTRACOOL Compact Air Conditioners, an extension of the company’s comprehensive line of SPECTRACOOL air conditioners, which includes standard, narrow and compact models. Designed to efficiently deliver vital cooling to sensitive electronics within enclosures, SPECTRACOOL compact air conditioners provide 1,000 and 2,000 BTUs/Hr. (293-585 Watts) of cooling in a compact 17-inch tall by 12-inch wide footprint to fit smaller enclosures for indoor applications.
SPECTRACOOL air conditioners feature a dust-resistant treated coil to support filter-less operation, making them ideal for most environments. The filter-less design minimizes maintenance, saving time and labor costs associated with system operation. With standard, narrow and compact models available, the product line includes multiple cooling capacities and mounting options to fit the greatest variety of cabinet sizes.
“Keeping critical electronics housed in an enclosure cool maximizes uptime and extends equipment life,” said James Swanson, Product Manager, Pentair Equipment Protection. “With decades of industry-leading cooling experience, McLean application engineers are available to assist in solving virtually any application challenge.”
Key features of the SPECTRACOOL air conditioners include:
- Models provide 1,000, 2,000, 4,000, 6,000, 8,000, 11,000, 12,000 and 20,000 BTUs/Hr. of cooling and operate on 115, 230 or 400/460 3-phase AC voltage power input
- Narrow and compact models fit on 12-in. (300-mm) deep enclosures
- Narrow and larger-capacity models feature a rotary compressor to deliver greater energy efficiency
- Terminal block power connection for easy installation
- Includes R134a earth-friendly refrigerant
- Units are UL Listed to save customers time and money with agency approvals
- Features lightweight design and built-in hooks on the back of units to facilitate easy installation
- Built-in active condensate evaporator and power-off relay for door switch
- standard, narrow and compact models
- delivers vital cooling to sensitive electronics
- dust-resistant treated coil
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Anderson Power Products (APP) introduces the Saf-D-Grid 300, designed specifically for single-phase AC applications requiring higher voltages, smaller size, and expanded current carrying capability. Saf-D-Grid 300 builds upon the performance of the 400V DC...
Rockwell Automation has introduced its new OptiSIS solution, giving industrial operators a pre-engineered safety instrumented system that can help ease deployment and reduce lead times for small and midsized process applications. The OptiSIS solut...
AVX Corp. has released a new interactive product selector guide for its medium and high power film capacitors, which are well-known for their self-healing technology and safe, reliable, long lifetime performance. Organized by function and featuri...