Forklift Aisle Safety Systems
The AisleCop Safety Gate System helps make
intersections, blind corners, entry doors, and busy aisles safer
by aiding pedestrian and industrial vehicle traffic control. The
system is activated by a simple push button. If forklifts are
present, the gates stay locked; if the aisle is clear, warning lights
and audible alarms activate before they are opened.
AisleCop systems operate based on detection, but can also
work manually. Systems with forklift aisle gates synchronize
with pedestrian gates to enhance safety in busy traffic aisles.
Limited-visibility intersections and high-traffic areas are ideal for
any crossing/entry point can benefit from this
- Manual Systems: Slows and focuses pedestrians
Remember stop, look and listen? A simple push button
opens the gates. Manual systems help pedestrians pay
attention at dangerous crossing points.
- Auto Gate Systems: Won’t open while sensors detect
industrial traffic in the aisle
Activated by push-button, automated systems search the
designated area and open pedestrian gates if the aisle is
clear. Gates close once pedestrians have crossed. Includes
pedestrian gates, controllers, and sensors as specified.
- Forklift Gates: increased visibility and control
To enhance protection, high-visibility forklift gates are
installed in the forklift aisle to help alert drivers to an open
crossing. Forklift gates synchronize with automated and
manual pedestrian gates.
- Custom Controls & Sensors
Multiple sensor types can be configured to your traffic rules,
timing, or processes. They
can be changed to meet your
- Wireless operation:
- Alternate interfaces: pressure mats, in ground loop, and more
- Battery backup: Opens gates in case of power loss
- Link to high-speed overhead doors: Synchronizes the system
with high-speed overhead doors
• Link to alarm systems: when a fire or other emergency alarm is
activated, AisleCop® gates open to allow movement
- Card reader integration: Reads magnetic strip identification
cards for access/tracking control. Can also be integrated with
RFID or standard keypads
- if forklifts are present, the gates stay locked
- activated by a simple push button
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.