Balluff now offers a high pressure inductive analog sensor rated up to 500 bar. This is the first sensor of its kind on the market today. This high pressure sensor is ideal for valve control and hydraulic cylinder cushioning applications. Corrosion-resistant housing materials, high strength ceramic sensing faces and special sealing techniques allow dependable service up to 500 bar or pressure.
- One design – two output models
- Switching for final position detection
- Analog for control of valves or immediate stop
- Oil pressure up to 500 bar
- IP68 in high quality M12 stainless steel housing
- 0.5 to 2mm sensing range
The Balluff high pressure inductive analog sensors are ideal for applications that involve the control and service measurements of valves, position monitoring in mobile hydraulic systems, parked positions of cranes, final position of installation supports, and control of agricultural technology.