Digital Torque TesterT
When technicians reach for a torque wrench, they need to know it's properly tested and ready to perform. The new Digital Torque TesterT (DTT) from Snap-on Industrial ensures just that.
The DTT is a low cost torque tester that can be mounted on a wall or in a bench-top vise to allow a technician to quickly and easily test torque wrenches and torque screw drivers. The DTT comes in 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" sizes, and features a user-friendly touch screen pad to capture peak torque values during a test in real time. All data can be downloaded to a PC.
Six different styles of the DTT are available, and come in test ranges between 5 and 600 foot pounds. Accuracy is ± 0.50% ±1 count CW and CWW from 10 to 100% of full scale at 25° Celsius.
Additional features of the DTT include:
- Integral transducer and sturdy housing allow mounting in virtually any position
- Transducer: full bridge strain gage, 350 ohm, 1500uE, 3mV/VF.S, 3.75 excitation
- Units of torque: Nm, kgcm, ft.lb., in.lb., in-oz.
- Operation modes: track, peak and first peak
- Audible tone and LED light-bar present alerts
- 4.7 inch LCD color touch screen with 480 x 272 pixel resolution
- Display accuracy: 4 digits, 9999 cycle counts
- ISO-6789-2003 and ASME B107-28-2005 standards compliant
- Certificate of N.I.S.T. traceability from 10% to 100% of full scale
- mounts on a wall or in a bench-top vise
- test ranges between 5 and 600 foot pounds
- 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" sizes
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Snap-on Industrial's new Pneumatic Torque Wrenches efficiently and accurately apply torque to fasteners, thanks to a dual speed gearbox and pneumatic technology that controls input air pressure. To deliver performance for technicians working in oil fiel...
The new Control Tech Industrial Torque Wrench from Snap-on Industrial unites torque and angle in a single mode to provide the most accurate and fastest way to achieve torque. This patent-pending technology provides control torque accuracy to +/- 2% cloc...
Snap-on Industrial's new Visual Tool Control (VTC) tool storage box with a clear abrasion resistant polycarbonate window gives technicians a full view of their tools for instant accountability and asset management. The VTC, which can hold about 100 tool...