Digital Torque TesterT
When technicians reach for a torque wrench, they need to know it's properly tested and ready to perform. The new Digital Torque TesterT (DTT) from Snap-on Industrial ensures just that.
The DTT is a low cost torque tester that can be mounted on a wall or in a bench-top vise to allow a technician to quickly and easily test torque wrenches and torque screw drivers. The DTT comes in 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" sizes, and features a user-friendly touch screen pad to capture peak torque values during a test in real time. All data can be downloaded to a PC.
Six different styles of the DTT are available, and come in test ranges between 5 and 600 foot pounds. Accuracy is ± 0.50% ±1 count CW and CWW from 10 to 100% of full scale at 25° Celsius.
Additional features of the DTT include:
- Integral transducer and sturdy housing allow mounting in virtually any position
- Transducer: full bridge strain gage, 350 ohm, 1500uE, 3mV/VF.S, 3.75 excitation
- Units of torque: Nm, kgcm, ft.lb., in.lb., in-oz.
- Operation modes: track, peak and first peak
- Audible tone and LED light-bar present alerts
- 4.7 inch LCD color touch screen with 480 x 272 pixel resolution
- Display accuracy: 4 digits, 9999 cycle counts
- ISO-6789-2003 and ASME B107-28-2005 standards compliant
- Certificate of N.I.S.T. traceability from 10% to 100% of full scale
- mounts on a wall or in a bench-top vise
- test ranges between 5 and 600 foot pounds
- 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" sizes
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Snap-on Industrial's new Visual Tool Control (VTC) tool storage box with a clear abrasion resistant polycarbonate window gives technicians a full view of their tools for instant accountability and asset management. The VTC, which can hold about 100 tool...
Snap-on Industrial has introduced three new ratchets that meet foreign object damage (FOD) and foreign material exclusion (FME) conformance. These ratchets are ideal for aviation and other critical applications where FOD and FME prevention is crucial. T...
The new Snap-on Industrial Brands catalog includes detailed information on more than 7,100 professional tool and equipment items - a 15 percent increase from its previous edition. The new 596-page catalog, coined Catalog 2, includes a complete listing of B...