Hayward Flow Control announces the immediate release of our new T-Series Webster thermoplastic pumps. This new line of vertical seal-less immersible pumps compliments our industry leading line of Webster pumps. The pump features a single, non-coupled motor/impeller shaft with a proprietary patent-pending shaft seal. The T-Series Pump is available from 1/3 HP to 1-1/2 HP with standard and wash-down motors and in voltages of 115/230 and 208-230/460.
- CPVC Pump Head and Impeller
- Single, Non-Coupled Motor Shaft
- Proprietary, Patent-Pending PTFE Shaft Seal Design
- 303 SS Shaft Material
v Extended Shaft Sleeve
- Solid, Stable One-Piece Shaft for longer lasting performance
- Seal Point Away from Weep Hole
- Less Vibration for longer motor life
- Runs True
Additional options include GFPP or PVDF pump head and impeller assembly, inlet screen, in-tank filtration, impeller trim variations, explosion-proof motors, 575V motors and S-J type electrical cord.
Typical applications or installations include but are not limited to chemical processing and transfer, metal plating, waste and water treatment, mining, aquatic and animal life support systems, and electronics.