Balluff announces GlobalPower; an expansion of their Global line of products to include 24 VDC power supplies. The Global Line from Balluff is an offering of economically priced general-purpose sensors and accessories for industrial automation.
All industrial automation systems need reliable power – power that is clean, spike-free, and controlled to provide the amount of voltage and amperage required by the system. GlobalPower supplies are specifically designed to meet the needs of automation control suites.
The eleven model line includes a wide range of 24 VDC models with single and three phase inputs. With efficiencies up to 92%, and output current ranges from 0.75A (18W) to 40A (960W), there is a GlobalPower supply for most applications.
Features of Balluff GlobalPower supplies:
- Built-in advanced overload and over voltage protection
- Load regulation to +/- 1%
- Ripple/noise less than 50mV
Adjustable voltage outputs
- All models are din rail mountable
- Mean time between failure for all units is over 210,000 hours/24 years while operating at published specifications.