The continuous improvement practices at Zero-Max have produced
a new series of the world famous CD® Coupling - Series A1C high performance CD® couplings.
These couplings are designed for today's most demanding servo motor and motion control
Featuring high torsional stiffness and high dynamic load capacity, CD A1C couplings
ensure reliable machine operation.
They provide precise positioning under high speed reversing
loads without fatigue for reliable 24/7 operation. In addition, these zero-backlash couplings are
excellent for reversing loads and provide smooth operation at high speeds. The unique design is
compact to allow for a smaller assembly - enabling a smaller machine footprint.
Designed with improved clamp style hubs for handling larger shafts and higher torque,
the CD A1C clamp style hub design provides superior shaft engagement. Shafts have increased
clamping strength, eliminating the need for keyways for a cleaner, better balanced design.
All CD A1C components are made of premium materials:
- Precision machined hubs are made from ISO grade 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Hubs are black anodized to MIL-A-8625 Type 2, Class 2 finish.
- Recessed fasteners are ISO 4762 grade 12.9 socket head cap screws.
- Unique, composite disc made of high precision composite material that is
manufactured to strict aerospace and Six Sigma practices. This material has
excellent chemical and moisture resistance.
- All components tested with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software for perfect
- Eco-friendly materials with no banned substances according to RoHS directive