Loading Dock Rolling Safety Gate
Supplier: Diversified Fall Protection
The DFP loading dock rolling safety gate is an improved gate system with the pivot side
anchored and the movable side fitted with a rolling wheel to eliminate lifting of the gate. It
provides total accessibility to the dock opening. A dock worker or delivery person can easily
move this OSHA compliant gate for complete access to the overhead door and truck opening.
When finished and ready to move, the gate is rolled to the locked and protected location. The
DFP loading dock rolling safety gate provides cost effective protection to stop serious accidents.
- Any dock area that requires fall protection
- Fits all docks, concrete, lift, and ramp
- 8’ and 10’ sizes to fit standard dock doors
- Available custom sizes to fit any situation
- Tested to OSHA regulations
- 200# top rail 42” and 150# mid rail 21”
- Safety yellow powder coating for long life protection
- Galvanized or additional colors available
- total accessibility to the dock opening
- fits all docks, concrete, lift, and ramp
- 8’ and 10’ sizes
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
The new SpaceScan Series from Telco is a high performance, self-contained light curtain system designed for reliable object presence detection in harsh environment applications. The detectors are housed in a sturdy aluminum profile with T-slot mounting ...
Ansell and DuPont Protection Technologies have collaborated to develop HyFlex® 11-515 work gloves, the newest addition to the record-setting Ansell HyFlex® product portfolio. Combining exceptional comfort and an exclusive, high visibility DuPont™ Kevlar...
Rigid Lifelines introduces the Griffin portable fall protection system. The Griffin system provides workers at height with portable, custom engineered, fall protection solutions. This portability makes the Griffin an ideal solution for vehicle loadi...