Snap-on Industrial has made moving tools a lot easier, thanks to its new All Weather Mobile Tool Chest. Regardless of weather, location or working conditions, the AWMTC provides convenient, secure, versatile and weather-tight storage for tools that must be readily moved. It even has a lid that doubles as a seat when the case is open.
What distinguishes the mobile tool chest from other competing products is its extraordinary array of standard features. The mobile tool chest is designed to be pulled easily by hand, with a wide-wheel base and a telescoping trolley-style handle. It also comes with sliding drawers that can accommodate foam cutouts for tool control and accountability. The mobile tool chest comes in four colors and two configurations: 2 two-inch drawers plus 6 one-inch drawers, or 3 two-inch drawers plus 4 one-inch drawers.
Features of the mobile tool chest include:
- Drawers fully extend on Snap-on's proprietary composite slides and rails
- Loaded drawers can be fully extended so entire contents can be viewed
- 22" wheel base for improved stability during transportation
- Solid rubber wheels that absorb the shock of rough surfaces
- Chest can be opened without having to flip box over on its side
- Four-bar latch security prevents accidental opening; latches can be opened with one hand
- Telescoping trolley handle extends to three positions for added comfort
- Available in four colors: black, olive, tan, orange