Light Capacity Rodless (LCR) Actuator
Supplier: Parker Hannifin Corp., Electromechanical Automation Div.
Parker’s Electromechanical Automation Division is pleased to announce the release of the new Light Capacity Rodless (LCR) Actuator Series. The LCR offers users the ability to purchase a complete engineered motion solution with an optional onboard stepper drive. Simply send a step-and-direction pulse for complete, easy-to-use motion in a compact footprint. The LCR Series offers users two profile sizes, belt- or screw-drive options, stepper or servo motors, flush mount, home and limit sensors, and many more standard configurable options.
“The LCR series raises the bar for this miniature actuator category,” said Ben Furnish, Market Development Manager at Parker. “Parker is able to offer a complete unit with a stainless steel seal, integrated profile bearing rail or glider bushing. Pairing it with Parker’s new ion drive gives the users best-in-class system capability. This results in quick prototype projects and the right value for high-volume OEM applications.”
The LCR offers a broad range of options, including:
• 2 lead screw-drive options
• 2 belt-drive options
• 22mm or 30mm profile widths
• The longest travel lengths in the industry at this size: up to 1m
• Stepper or servo motor options
• Custom motor flange designs to quickly mount any motor
• Flush mount NPN, PNP, normally open or normally closed limit sensors
• Magnetically coupled stainless steel sealing strip
• New Parker ion drive for quick and easy connections to PLC or other motion controllers.
- two profile sizes
- belt- or screw-drive options
- stepper or servo motors
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.