Continental Fan’s TMK Motorized Impeller is a superbly crafted, precision balanced air-moving package that features superior performance and compact design. It is ideally suited to applications where space is limited. The unique coupling of the motor and impeller minimizes space requirements and provides for vibration free operation.
The TMK is completely speed controllable. Both motor and impeller are located directly in the air stream, where the impeller acts as a rotating "heat sink" with excellent heat dissipation and efficient motor cooling.
TMK Motorized Impeller is also available in a housed version. The TMK-H drop-in cassette allows for ease of installation and reduced assembly time. Both TMK and TMK-H designs are equipped with a BC airfoil wheel to provide quiet and highly efficient airflow.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 100% speed controllable external rotor motor
- Super quiet, molded polyamide ‘TEK’ impeller
- Highly efficient airfoil (BCA) design
- Available from stock in 1 or 3 phase voltages
- Compact design, superior performance
- Rugged construction, ball bearing motors
- Capacities to 5,060 cfm