DIRAK expands its line of hinges to include a Concealed Hinge designed specifically for nested door applications. The 4-393 Concealed Hinge Pr02 120º provides a simple, cost effective hinge solution for applications with a nested door/frame configuration.
Benefits of this innovative hinge include:
• Quick Installation: The 4-393 Concealed Hinge Pr02 120º does not require installation hardware for mounting. A simple clip-in process requires only one hole cut-out in the door and one hole cut-out in the frame through which the hinge slides for a secure fit.
• Door Removal: Cabinet door can be easily removed by pulling on one of the internal, spring-loaded, retractable pins. The door is then easily lifted off the frame for access into the cabinet. Since there is no need for mounting hardware there is no concern for loose or missing hardware when the door is unhinged. To re-attach the door simply pull on the retractable pin, place the second hinge pin in the hole cut-out in the frame, slide the door in place and release the pin. The door is then properly mounted.
• Space Saving Design: The 4-393 Concealed Hinge Pr02 120º is compact and ideal for applications where space is limited.
• Reduced Inventory: The same 4-393 Concealed HingePr02 120º can be used on both left and right hand door applications. This results in lower inventory (reducing the number of parts needed), reduced production complexity, and less chance of installation errors, which often lead to costly mistakes.
• Concealed Design: When the door is closed, the hinge is completely concealed within the interior of the cabinet application providing a clean external appearance. The 120° opening angle allows for easy access to the interior of the application.