Emuge Corp., announces they offer new High Productivity Cutting (HPC) End Mills designed to address a broader range of applications. Building on the success of the MULTI-Jet Cut end mills, which permit rapid material removal of a wide range of materials, Emuge has added new designs that extend the range of application to include the ability to perform complex 3-D machining, as well as roughing and pre-finishing operations. Emuge HPC End Mills are made from select micro-grain carbide and offer increased reliability and efficient chip evacuation for maximum cutting performance and tool life.
“HPC End Mills feature a combination of cutting tool technologies like variable pitch and flute spacing to minimize vibrations, even at high speeds and substantial cutting depths,” said Mr. Stephen Jean, Milling Products Manager, Emuge Corp. “Material removal rates of up to ten times that of conventional end mills can be achieved with Emuge HPC End Mills.”
Emuge’s High Productivity End Mill Program includes the following tools:
- The original MULTI-Jet-Cut features an optimized geometry and high-performance carbide for accurate, large-volume machining in a wide variety of materials including steel at up to 44 Rc, cast iron, brass and bronze The MULTI-Jet-Cut End Mills are offered in three length configurations.
- MULTI-Jet-Cut IKZ end mills utilize internal coolant / lubricant capability to provide the most efficient chip evacuation in a wider range of materials. These end mills are available in the original flat end design as well as a torus or radius corner design. The coolant-through-the-spindle feature expands the range of application to include titanium and nickel based alloys.
- HPC-Jet-Cut end mills, available with positive, negative and neutral rake angle geometry, provide exceptional tool life with smooth and efficient cutting in roughing and finishing operations in a wide variety of materials including steels up to 56Rc.
- MULTI-Jet-Cut Ball-Nose designs are ideally suited for high volume 3-D machining applications such as those used in mold and die manufacturing, as well the power generation and aerospace industries.
- MULTI-Jet-Cut Base end mills offer an economical solution for rapid material removal in the widest range of materials. These end mills will maximize cutting performance even on conventional CNC and manual machines that offer moderate spindle speeds and low machine dynamics.
Emuge High Performance Solid Carbide End Mills range in diameter from 1 mm – 20 mm, depending on design.
Emuge Corp. has introduced a comprehensive line of precision fixed limit thread gages consisting of GO/NO-GO plug gages that are manufactured to ANSI/ASME B1.2 (Unified Inch) and ANSI/ASME B1.16M (Metric M) standards. A Certificate of Accuracy is ava...
Emuge Corp. announces the introduction of MultiTAPä-Form, the industry’s first high performance forming tap designed to deliver exceptional performance increases in a wide range of materials including carbon steel, steel alloys, stainless steel, aluminum, ...
Top Cut, a new series of high performance carbide end mills, is offered in a wide range of metric and inch sizes, styles and geometries, Top Cut provides for maximum versatility in milling a broad array of materials, including hard steel at up to 55 HRC...