TowerWash Cooling Tower Foamer
Supplier: Goodway Technologies Corp
The expanding foam action of the TFC-100 is one of the most powerful weapons you can use against the dirt and biological build up on cooling towers. Although it will make deposits disappear right before your eyes, the secret behind this unit's penetrating cleaning power is not magic.
It's the integrated continuous-duty air compressor that enhances the expansion of Goodway's environmentally sensitive cleaning solution, to loosen and rinse away deposits from the tightest crevices. The unit's powerful spray gun and custom extension wands and nozzles allow you to penetrate all the hard-to-reach areas of your cooling tower. This enables you to apply 100% Goodway cleaning solution, a combination of solution and water, or just water for powerful rinsing action.
• Compressor Output: 60 PSI at 1 CFM
• Input Power: 5 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC
• Optional: 5 amps, 115 V, 50 Hz; 2.5 amps, 230 V, 60 Hz; or 2.5 amps, 230 V, 50 Hz
• Output Foaming Volume: 20 GPM
• Output Water Pressure: Same as supplied
• Pump: Diaphragm
• Dimensions: 48" high x 19" wide x 26" deep
• Weight: 50 lbs net dry
• Integrated continuous duty air compressor for enhanced foam production
• Custom wand extensions and nozzles
• Heavy-duty, chemical resistant components and dolly
• Platform to hold one standard 5 gallon chemical container
• Water hose connection to dilute cleaning solution or provide a clean water rinse
• Hose, wand and tool holders
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Part Number RAM-PRO-XL
Goodway Technologies announces the launch of its newest rotary tube cleaner, the RAM-PRO-XL®. This innovative and award winning product is the biggest innovation in tube cleaning technology in decades, combining world class rotary tube cleaning performa...
The new GDS-C90 from Goodway descales heating and cooling systems quickly and easily. • Cleans your equipment better than manually operated systems. • Use on boilers, chillers, condensers, heat exchangers, oil coolers and more • Innovative Flow Re...
Flotation cells, gas spargers, mini-pilot plants, slurry distributors and flotation test equipment are some of the product and engineering capabilities highlighted in the Flotation Technology brochure offered by the Eriez® Flotation Division (EFD). The lit...