Aero C100 takes dry ice blast cleaning to an entirely new level
Supplier: Cold Jet Inc. Part Number C100
Cold Jet, Inc., the leader in dry ice technology since 1980, has taken environmentally friendly dry ice blast cleaning to a new level.
For the first time, the new Cold Jet Aero C100 combines the most powerful dry ice cleaning available with the mobility and flexibility of an all-pneumatic system that can be used virtually anywhere – without the need for electricity.
Friendly to the user and the environment, the new Aero C100 uses recycled CO2 as a cleaning medium.
“The new Aero C100 eliminates the need for toxic chemicals and secondary waste while leaving only a clean (and green) that often cannot be achieved with traditional cleaning methods,” explained Eugene Cooke, President & CEO of Cold Jet. “We’ve utilized advanced technology to ensure that the Aero C100 provides superior cleaning and is twice as fast as many other blast systems available. That means half the time and labor for increased productivity and real profit to the bottom line.”
Benefits of the Cold Jet Aero C100 include:
• The Cold Jet “Aero Tech Nozzle System” employs technology used by NASA that provides a pulse-free cleaning stream for uniformity on every pass. Nozzles can be removed quickly and easily via the proprietary connecting system. Applicators are ergonomically designed to decrease user fatigue.
• An aerodynamically designed hose system allows users to double the acceptable hose length from previous pneumatics (up to 100 feet total) and still maintain pellet integrity as it impacts the surface being cleaned.
• Cold Jet’s patented “SureFlow System” design prevents dry ice pellets from clogging (a common problem with other systems), which results in substantially less downtime. The sealed lid, isolated hopper and Super Multilayer Insulation (MLI) Blankets around the hopper contribute to reducing sublimation and maintaining “fresh ice” for hours.
• Finally, with a welded steel frame for outstanding durability, a seal lubrication system that prevents oil spills (even when on its side), and extreme maneuverability due to small footprint, all-terrain wheels and a 0o turn radius make this the best pneumatic dry ice blast system available.
• Hopper size: 100 lbs (45.4 kg)
• Blast pressure range: 20-140 PSI (1.4 - 9.7 bar)
• Inlet air temperature: 175 F (79 C) Maximum
• Inlet air connector: 1" (2.5 cm) NPT
• Feed rate: 1-7 lbs/min (0.5 - 3.2 kg)
• Dimensions: 31" x 15" x 45" (79 x 38 x 114 cm)
• Weight: 250 lbs (113.4 kg)
• Hose and nozzle management devices
• 12-month warranty
Reviews & Comments
Cold Jet announces the launch of the SDI Select 60 – a revolutionary dry ice cleaning system that offers maximum flexibility. The new system accommodates dry ice of any form (pellets, nuggets, block and leftover scrap), offers the ability to shave...
When communities are recovering from devastating floods such as the recent 35 trillion gallon rainfall in Texas, municipalities turn to Nilfisk Industrial Vacuums to aid in the clean-up. The Nilfisk ATTIX 19 AE Flood Sucker can collect and automatically di...
Fast and easy to use, the OMG443 is designed to easily tackle the cleaning of injection molds and other parts that are large, oily, and/or dirty. Its dual-cartridge filtration system traps contaminant particles that have been removed from the parts bein...