G-49™ Orange Degreaser Low VOCs
Supplier: LPS Laboratories Part Number G-49
LPS is pleased to introduce G-49™ Orange Degreaser Low VOCs (#06420). G-49™ has a reduced VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) content and conforms to the VOC regulations of CARB (California Air Resources Board), OTC (Ozone Transport Commission), and LADCO (Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium).
* Reduced VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
* Conforms to the VOC regulations of CARB (California Air Resources Board), OTC (Ozone Transport Commission) and LADCO (Lake Michigan Air Directors Consortium)
* Instant cleaning action, no residue
* Excellent for removing grease, grime, oil, and adhesives
* High solvent strength
* Moderate evaporation
* Excellent alternative to Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)
* Ideal for cleaning equipment
* Not a Hazardous Air Pollutant (HAP)
* No ozone depleting compounds (ODC)
* NSF® registered category code C1, registration #142147
* Inverta Spray Valve
G-49™ is excellent for removing grease, grime, oil, and adhesives and is ideal for cleaning equipment. G-49™ is an excellent alternative to Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK), is not a hazardous air pollutant (HAP), and has no ozone depleting chemicals.
G-49™ can be sold to manufacturers and retail customers in the following states: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Virginia. Many competitive degreasers cannot be sold to retail customers in the states listed above because of their high VOC content.
G-49™ is available in a 15 oz net fill aerosol.
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
LPS high-performance food safe maintenance chemicals feature DETEX, metal and x-ray detectable plastic packaging. DETEX technology ensures the plastic packaging components on LPS maintenance chemicals are detectable by metal and x-ray detection equipment. ...
LPS® Laboratories introduces SA-X X-Treme Degreaser, a new water-based cleaner/degreaser that has a super aggressive formula for removing grease, adhesives, oils, tars and dirt. SA-X is the newest addition to the LPS value performance "X" line of produc...
LPS® is pleased to introduce Food Grade Anti-Seize. It is NSF® Certified H1: Registration #143035 for use in food plants and conforms to FDA Regulation 21 CFR 178.3570 for incidental food contact. Food Grade Anti-Seize protects against seizure, heat-fre...