7/16 Panel Receptacle Reaches -175 dBc Intermodulation Level
This receptacle is especially suited for up-link communications. It ensures high grade transmission by delivering VSWR < 1.03 (PCS) and PIM of -175 dBc. It is weather sealed and is delivered with an enhanced .232 interface which results in improved mating characteristics and reduction of mating torque. In addition to improved on/off mating, the enhanced .232 interface also offers higher signal integrity and therefore protection of communications equipment.
• Frequency Range: DC-7.5 GHz
• Voltage Rating: 2700 V RMS (sea level)
• Nominal Impedance: 50 ohms
• DWV: 4000 V RMS @ 60 Hz (sea level)
• Insulation Resistance: 10,000 megohms
• Temperature Range: -55ºC to +155ºC
• Dielectrics: PTFE Fluorocarbon per ASTM-D-1710, Type 1, GR1, CLA
• Contacts (Female): Phosphor bronze per ASTM-B-139, alloy B2
• Male Outer Contacts: Phosphor bronze per ASTM-B-139, alloy B2
• Gaskets: Silicone rubber per ZZ-R-365, Class II, GR 50-60
• Other Metal Parts: Brass per ASTM-B-16
• Center Contacts: Silver per QQ-S-365, gold per MIL-G-45204 or Albaloy
• Other Metal Parts: Silver per QQ-S-365 or Albaloy
The body, insulator, and center contact are all one-piece constructions. With all machining completed as a primary operation on state-of-the-art CNC equipment, extraneous variation is not introduced into the final product. Thus, consistently low VSWR and PIM performance lot-to-lot and year-over-year, are achieved.
The center contact is silver plated and the body is available in your choice of low-friction Albaloy, high-performance Silver, or the hybrid Albaloy/Ag. The body and center contact are delivered RoHs certified and complete from San-tron's manufacturing center in Ipswich, MA USA.
Established in 1955, San-tron designs and manufactures RF coaxial connectors and cable assemblies in a variety of standard and custom configurations from SMA through LC style. With engineering and a volume manufacturing center in Ipswich, Massachusetts and a wholly owned support facility in Suzhou, China, San-tron offers a balanced approach to meeting demands for high quality, competitive pricing, and the highest performance.
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.