New Equipment Digest’s King Awards Competition honors superior industrial product innovation. Named after long-time Chief Editor, Bob King, the comprehensive awards competition showcases the best new products that have been introduced in 2013, and recognizes the talent and commitment of the companies involved with the development of these products. New Equipment Digest is proud to bestow these awards on inventive products that provide all involved in manufacturing to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
|Entry Deadline: January 31, 2014
|Online Voting: March 3, 2014 - April 8, 2014
|Winners Announced: May 2014 (Magazine, Online, eNewsletters and Social Media)
|Products displayed in the 2014 IndustryWeek Best Plants Conference program guide. (Learn more about this conference)
Who Should Enter and Product Guidelines
Selection Process & Recognition
How To Enter & Entry Fees
|Who Should Enter & Product Guidelines
All companies who have introduced (or will introduce) new products to the industrial market between Jan. 1, 2013 and Dec. 1, 2013. Simply tell us what makes your new product unique and how it improves efficiency.
- The product must first be available for purchase between Jan. 1, 2013 and Dec. 1, 2013
- The product must be available for purchase in the United States
- Your entry must be submitted according to the how to enter guidelines
The King Awards will recognize Gold, Silver and Bronze winners in up to 11 categories:
- Controls & Instruments
- Facilities/Maintenance/Plant Operations
- Fluid/Pneumatic Power
- Material Handling
- Motion Control
- Packaging Equipment & Supplies
- Process Equipment
Entering your new products in NED’s King Awards competition will provide tremendous exposure for your products and your company. In addition to identifying yourself as a leader in the manufacturing industry, the King Awards competition provides repeated exposure in the industry.
What you receive:
- All product entries will be featured in a special tabloid showcase in the March 2014 issue. Readers will be directed online to cast their votes.
- Various online and social media promotions to direct users to cast their votes.
|Selection Process & Recognition
All entries will be featured in a special section in the March issue directing readers to go online to vote for their choice of “best new product” in each category. The Gold, Silver and Bronze award winners will be determined by readers’ votes.
If your product is selected as a King Award Gold winner, Silver winner or Bronze winner, your company will receive additional recognition through:
- A special section in the May issue of New Equipment Digest magazine.
- A winners page online at www.NewEquipment.com.
- Custom eBlast announcing the winners.
- Announcement on NED’s Twitter and Facebook pages.
- Your product will be featured in the IndustryWeek Best Plants Conference program guide.
- Your company will be presented with a distinctive commemorative recognition piece achieving Gold, Silver or Bronze standing in the King Awards competition.
- Use of the King Awards logo in all marketing materials.
|How to Enter & Entry Fees
If your products were or will be introduced to the market between Jan. 1, 2013 - Dec. 1, 2013, they are eligible for this year’s King Awards Competition. To enter, follow these steps:
1. CLICK HERE to download the entry form and pay the entry fee. Entry fee is $395 for the first product, $295 for additional products.
2. Submission of Material.
Please email your materials to email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. EST on Jan. 31, 2014.
- Completed official entry form (PDF)
- 300-dpi color image. Include your company name and product title in the name of your image file.
- High-Res Logo
- Any additional descriptive product information (i.e. brochures, data sheets, sample, etc.). This is optional.