Dymax Corporation is a leading manufacturer of advanced light-curable adhesives, coatings, oligomers, dispensing systems, and light-curing equipment. The products manufactured by Dymax provide design engineers with tools to dramatically improve manufacturing efficiency and lower their costs.
THE DYMAX EDGE
At Dymax, we're committed to providing our customers with the solutions they need for their specific application challenges. Inherent in the
Dymax Edge approach is the commitment to view our customers' challenges differently by listening, focusing, and using an entire toolbox of resources and expertise to deliver the most efficient solution. This expertise isn't limited to the formulation of chemistry or the calibration of a machine. Rather, it's defined by a depth and breadth of knowledge that allows us to devise innovative solutions based on an optimal balance of materials, chemistry, and equipment. The Dymax Edge is more than the combined resources of product, technology, and service. It's the fundamental belief that you best serve a customer when you look at the need from their perspective, not yours.
Our Application Engineers assist manufacturers with product and process design, testing, evaluation, and pre-production trials through the life of the assembly process. The Application Engineering lab is available to perform comprehensive bonding studies for manufacturers who are contemplating assembly with light-curable adhesives.
- Adhesives – for glass, plastic, metal, and ceramic
- Coatings – conformal (for electronics) and dome, decorative coatings
- Encapsulants – for electronics, especially on flexible circuits
- Gasketing Resins – for sealing against moisture, sound, and vibration
- Masking Materials – for substrate protection during coating, plating, and blasting processes
- Potting Compounds – less than 9.5 mm [0.295 in] deep
Conventional Arc-Bulb and LED Light-Curing Equipment:
- Spot Lamps – for addressing small-area curing
- Flood Lamps – for R&D or production curing of larger areas
- Conveyors – for large-scale production
- Radiometers – for measuring curing intensity levels and monitoring process parameters
- See-Cure Technology – patented built-in cure validation intentionally transitions the blue color of the adhesive to colorless after it has cured building a visible safety factor into the assembly process.
- SpeedMask® Masking Resin – used in surface preparation and metal finishing operations where a barrier is needed to protect surfaces and cavities.
- Ultra-Red™ Fluorescing Technology – fluoresces bright red when exposed to low intensity UV light to enhance bond-line inspection processes and product authentication.
- LED-Curable Adhesives - specially formulated to provide fast to ultra-fast cure speeds when used with Dymax LED curing systems in order to accommodate specific assembly needs.
- LED Light-Curing Systems – offer many advantages over conventional spot-curing systems including no bulbs to change, cool cures, no warm-up, and constant intensity. The lamps generate curing energy using high-intensity LEDs and are used to cure coatings and adhesives.
- BlueWave® UV/Visible Light-Curing Systems – offer high intensity and user-friendly operation. They primarily emit UVA and blue visible light (300-450 nm) and are designed for light curing of adhesives, coatings, and encapsulants.
The company serves the assembly needs of the medical, electronic, optical, aerospace, automotive, appliance, metal finishing, and alternative energy markets worldwide.
- Privately held
- Facilities in the USA, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Korea, and Singapore
- 240 employees worldwide
- 30+ patents
- Inc. 5000 list member
- Products sold directly and through worldwide network of distributors and sales partners
Dymax Corporation’s Model 400 pneumatic, normally closed needle valve is designed to deliver precise dots or very fine beads of low- to medium-viscosity fluids. Accurate, repeatable dispensing can be achieved by utilizing the valve’s mat...
The new Dymax Model 300 dispensing system features a pneumatic, normally closed diaphragm valve that is designed for use with low- to medium-viscosity fluids. The valve’s diaphragm design prevents fluid from contacting the actuating components within th...
The new Dymax BlueWave® LED VisiCure™ high-intensity spot-curing system offers many advantages over conventional spot-curing systems including no consumable bulbs to change, no warm-up, cooler curing temperatures, and high-intensity outpu...
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
318 Industrial Ln
Torrington, CT 06790 US
Optimizing assembly process efficiency and minimizing material consumption ...
Unraveling the myths and realities.
As a relative newcomer to the Light-Curable Materials (LCM) industry, LED-curing lights continue to evolve as an ultimate replacement for the mer...
If you’re masking with conventional methods, you know the challenges associated with complex design con...