Landa Introduces New Waste Oil Heater Line
CAMAS, Washington – October 5, 2007 – Landa, North America’s largest manufacturer of high-pressure cleaning equipment, expand its product line to include waste oil heaters. Beginning November 1st, participating Landa dealers throughout North America will offer sales and service on the new line.
Landa’s new waste oil heaters will provide customers with an economical alternative to disposing of used oil. As energy prices climb, waste oil heaters are gaining ever increasing popularity. Not only will a Landa waste oil heater reduce heating bills by serving as a secondary heating source, it also eliminates the cost of hauling used oil off-site for disposal. The combination can save businesses thousands of dollars a year.
Landa has packed industrial-grade quality and performance into four models equipped with the following features:
• BTU input ranging from 155,000 to 500,000
• Integrated air compressor that produces clean, dry air and eliminates the need for shop air plumbing
• Premium waste oil supply pump for consistent, trouble-free operation
• Lifetime limited warranty on the high efficiency heat exchanger
• Multi-direction air louvers to direct heat where it is needed.
• Swing-out removable burner allowing easy access for cleaning and maintenance
Continental Fan's AIB Belt Drive Tubeaxial Fans provide aerodynamically efficient performance, with airflow capacities ranging to 54,000 cfm. The rugged fan housing is constructed of heavy-duty welded steel and angle ring flanges, and is available in di...
High-5 High Volume Ceiling Fan is modular and easy to maintain. All components can be serviced at the fan, eliminating the need to ever remove the entire fan from the ceiling for service, saving time and high reinstallation costs. A unique couplin...
Orion Fans, a leading manufacturer of standard and custom AC and DC fans, fan trays and accessories, has developed a new series of small, powerful vane axial (VXC) fans for harsh, high-static pressure environments for medical, networking and telecom equ...