Landa Introduces New Waste Oil Heater Line
CAMAS, Washington – October 5, 2007 – Landa, North America’s largest manufacturer of high-pressure cleaning equipment, expand its product line to include waste oil heaters. Beginning November 1st, participating Landa dealers throughout North America will offer sales and service on the new line.
Landa’s new waste oil heaters will provide customers with an economical alternative to disposing of used oil. As energy prices climb, waste oil heaters are gaining ever increasing popularity. Not only will a Landa waste oil heater reduce heating bills by serving as a secondary heating source, it also eliminates the cost of hauling used oil off-site for disposal. The combination can save businesses thousands of dollars a year.
Landa has packed industrial-grade quality and performance into four models equipped with the following features:
• BTU input ranging from 155,000 to 500,000
• Integrated air compressor that produces clean, dry air and eliminates the need for shop air plumbing
• Premium waste oil supply pump for consistent, trouble-free operation
• Lifetime limited warranty on the high efficiency heat exchanger
• Multi-direction air louvers to direct heat where it is needed.
• Swing-out removable burner allowing easy access for cleaning and maintenance
Yaskawa America's Drives & Motion Division has announced the release of the Z1000U HVAC Matrix Drive, designed to provide harmonic mitigation, power factor control, and energy savings in a single compact package. Unlike conventional ...
Continental Fan’s UBVL Upblast Roof Ventilators provide superior performance in a low silhouette design. With capacities to 44,000 cfm, these rugged ventilators are constructed with a heavy duty welded steel base, galvanized butterfly exh...
Part Number IC20
With payback periods frequently in the range of one to three years, building managers are finding that small, quiet and efficient destratification fans from ZOO Fans are an excellent way to make their buildings more comfortable—in hot and cold weather—w...