VersaPail bulk melters
Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ: NDSN) today announced the introduction of its new line of VersaPail£ bulk melters, designed to provide outstanding precision in the application of hot melt adhesive from 20-liter or 5-gallon pails. Particularly well-suited for reactive adhesives, such as moisture-cure polyurethanes, VersaPail bulk melters only melt the top surface of adhesive allowing the remaining material in the pail to stay solid, reducing thermal stress and protecting bonding characteristics. The system’s hydraulic passages are also designed to eliminate dead spaces where undesired curing could result.
* Choose from smooth platens for moisture-cure, reactive hot melt adhesives or axially-finned platens for high melt rates.
* Use variable speed motors and a variety of pump types and sizes to customize for specific manufacturing requirements.
* Simplify programming with touch-screen interface that displays messages, warnings and indicators for every operator activity and machine status condition.
* Ease daily operation and maintenance with pressure control valves and single-side access for controls and pail changes.
Available with a variety of pump types and sizes, VersaPail melters can be customized to accommodate a wide variety of adhesives and meet manufacturers’ specific requirements. A powerful industrial PC provides operators with full control of the adhesive system via an easy-to-use graphical touch-screen interface, with messages and indicators for each activity and machine status condition.
For applications that require continuous operation, Nordson’s automatic changeover system can also link two bulk melters together to eliminate the downtime associated with pail changes.
Nordson’s VersaPail melters offer manufacturers a number of other key advantages, including:
· Easy installation and set-up
· Single-side access for controls and pail changes
· A choice of automatic or manual aeration systems
· Variable speed motors and precision gear pumps, with optional dual-stream and hardened versions
· An adjustable pressure control valve for greater accuracy, as well as optional automatic pressure control systems
· Pail centering and clamping for more precise pail positioning and control
· Modular, non-stick axial and smooth melt platens, offering quick change and easy clean-up
· Four additionaltemperaturechannels forcontrol of sprayguns, heaters, etc.
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
The new Spectra™ 30 control system from Nordson Corporation simplifies set-up and operation to improve production efficiency and product quality. Real-time, on-screen system status and adjustment deliver quick, easy control and product changeover. The g...
Nordson Corporation introduces the new Rhino® VE bulk unloader for dispensing high viscosity, ambient temperature adhesives and sealants. The Rhino VE unloader is built for ease of operation, with a modular design that provides the flexibility nee...
Part Number FP-900
FP-900 handguns from Nordson Corporation (Nasdaq: NDSN) simplify manual application of ambient-temperature, moisture-cure adhesives in horizontal or vertical flat panel processes. The FP-900 system offers an ergonomic design for operator comfort alon...