Continental Fan’s UBV Upblast Roof Ventilator provides aerodynamically efficient performance with airflow capacities to 61,000 cfm. This rugged ventilator is constructed with a heavy duty welded steel base, galvanized butterfly exhaust damper section and a spark resistant cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller.
The UBV belt drive upblast roof ventilator has its motor located outside the air stream, and is ideal for hot or contaminated air streams. The UBV is suitable for general ventilation applications or to exhaust heat or smoke fumes.
Continental Fan provides unique fan designs that are quiet, efficient and performance driven.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Weatherproof closure for vertical air discharge
- Spark resistant, cast aluminum airfoil axial impeller
- Factory set adjustable pitch blades
- Aerodynamically efficient performance
- TEFC industrial duty motor
- Motor located outside of airstream
- Completely sealed belt tube to protect V-belt drive
- Extended lube lines
- Heavy duty welded steel construction
- Air dried enamel paint finish