ULTRA SLIM MAGNIFYING LAMP XR™
The Daylight Company™ has introduced the Daylight Ultra Slim XR™, the newest generation of professional grade magnifying lamps with the unique Free Motion Head-Joint™ that provides durability with the smoothest handling ever.
The completely redesigned Ultra Slim Magnifying Lamp XR (U22080) is perfect for use in manufacturing, laboratories, electronics production, inspection, repair work, medical and dental facilities and any application that demands a distortion-free, easy-to-clean and super scratch-resistant magnifying tool.
The sleek lamp features Daylight’s XR crystal clear, high-transparency biconvex lens XR lens, which provides the advantages of traditional glass lenses without their inconveniences. The proprietary Free Motion Head-Joint™ combined with the lightweight XR lens™ make it easy to position securely using just one hand, while reducing pressure on the head and allowing it to stand up to rugged use.
The lamps use the powerful, flicker-free Daylight™ energy saving tube that delivers the equivalent of 150 watts of daylight quality light while using just 28 watts of electricity.
Ultra Slim Magnifying Lamp XR™ (U22080-- MSRP: $259.99)
• Powerful 28w Daylight™ energy saving tube (150w equiv.)
• Unique crystal clear 7” XR lens™ to see more of your work (1.75X, 3 diopter)
• XR technology™ makes the lens 50% lighter and extra resistant
• New Free-Motion Head-Joint™ and high quality metal arm guarantee precise & smooth positioning
without use of old-fashioned wing nuts
• Flicker-free electronic ballast, work for longer in optimal comfort
• Quick Lens Swap System™, increases magnification in seconds without any tools
• Solid lamp stem and sturdy metal clamp for tables and portable work stations
• Practical lens cover protects lens from sun and dust
• 2 additional high magnification lenses available separately
• Specially designed table and floor stands available separately
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Phoenix Products Company, Inc. proudly announces the launch of the LEDLT Linear LED Tube Light, a 17W, 1250 lumen fixture designed for use in a wide variety of environments. This impact resistant, low-profile, polycarbonate tubular fixture uses 50% less...
Meltric Corporation announces the availability of its new 2013-2014 product catalog featuring Decontactor Series switch rated plugs, receptacles and connectors. This new 239 page catalog also provides information about Meltric’s other plug and receptacle p...
Patlite introduces LP6US LED Surface Mount Lights. Available in blue, red, yellow and clear, each light features six bright LEDs with 33 different flash patterns to suit various application needs. Durable construction enables it to be used in extreme te...