Test Products Intl - 709: Combustion Analyzer
Supplier: Test Products Intl Part Number 709
4 Tools in 1! The 709 is an affordable combustion efficiency analyzer, differential digital manometer, carbon monoxide analyzer, and differential thermometer for residential and light industrial applications.
- Faster purge cycle for quick and easy set up
- Real-time efficiency measurements while making adjustments
- Reduce energy costs by fine-tuning equipment
- Increase safety by targeting obsolete or inferior equipment
- Fast and easy set-up
- Built in high-resolution (0.001 inH2O) differential manometer to perform low pressure and draft measurements on high efficiency gas and oil fired equipment.
- Measures CO, O2, pressure, and temperature
- Calculates CO2, efficiency, excess air, and CO air free
- IR printer port – use optional A740 infrared printer for hard copy of test results for customer verification and auditing
- Selectable fuels: natural gas, light oil, heavy oil, LPG, bituminous coal, anthracite coal, coke, butane, wood, bagasse
- Pump driven for fast response
- Flue probe with built in thermocouple
- Soft carrying case
- Protective rubber boot
- Available with rechargeable battery as 709R
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
TPI (Test Products International, Inc.) offers Condition Based Monitoring instruments designed to help prevent serious safety events, help reduce equipment downtime, and reduce operation costs. The easy-to-use TPI "Ultra" is a handheld vibration anal...
Part Number 440
The 440 handheld oscilloscope combines a single input 1 MHz oscilloscope with a true RMS DMM including trend mode, component test, logic test and frequency counter. Features:
The Rapidox Series of gas analyzers feature an extremely wide measurement range for Oxygen and have been redesigned to allow optional sensors for specialized gases such as SF6, CO, and N2O as high as 0-100% Volume. These continuous, very fast respo...