TM76? Top Mandrel Bender
Supplier: CML USA, Inc. Ercolina Part Number TM76
Ercolina introduces the TM76? Top Mandrel Bender which has a bending capacity to 3? round tube and multiple profiles and is capable of bends to CLR as small as 1.5D. Model TM76? is ideal for prototype or daily production. USB features unlimited storage of bend programs, material library and job information. The TM76? control is designed for easy access to manual and auto operating modes, system diagnostics and multiple languages with an interactive touch screen displaying absolute (ABS) or incremental (INC) positioning with inch or metric readout. Model TM76 incorporates programmable mandrel positioning with anticipated mandrel retraction, clamping, pressure die and boost die movements. Tailstock Y and B position display resets to zero after each bend for easy setup while maintaining absolute position. Heavy one-piece steel structure improves rigidity and minimizes vibration.
* Bending capacity to 3” round tube and multiple profiles
* Ideal for prototype or daily production
* Bend to CLR as small as 1.5D
* Accepts centerline bend radius to 10 inches
* Control offers easy access to manual and auto operating modes, system
diagnostics and multiple languages
* USB for unlimited storage of bend programs, material library and
* Interactive touch screen displays absolute (ABS) or incremental (INC)
positioning with inch or metric readout
* Programmable C axis with manual Y and B positioning
* Variable bending speed to 4 RPM with auto work sensing
* Programmable bend angle 0 to 180°
* Individual material spring back setting for every bend angle
* Programmable mandrel positioning with anticipated mandrel retraction,
clamping, pressure die and boost die movements
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Compared to similarly sized machines, the all new Dynasty® 280 and Maxstar® 280 TIG welders, introduced by Miller Electric Mfg. Co., deliver more power and provide the ability to weld metal up to 3/8-inch thick — yet are significantly lighter, more port...
Amana Tool, manufacturer of industrial-quality carbide-tipped, solid carbide and replacement carbide cutting tools, has announced a new solid carbide spiral plastic flush trim bit with double ball bearings (item #51436) that is ideal for trimm...
Victor Technologies has launched the Tweco Fabricator 141i 3-in-1 welder, a multi-process welder that runs off 115V household power. Built to meet professional standards, the MIG, Stick and TIG performance of the Tweco Fabricator 141i is perfect fo...