THERMAL COMFORT WITH STYLE
ZOO Fans provide the perfect solution to quiet those downright annoying people who constantly complain about their thermal comfort. Specifically engineered to be low noise, while moving large volumes of air, ZOO Fans bring warm air down in cold weather and mix cold, conditioned air in warm weather.
By eliminating the huge temperature differential between floor and ceiling, in grand style no less, companies reap the financial bonus of lowering energy costs whilst enhancing occupant comfort year round.
ZOO Fans are available in two models:
1) H25-AC, which is used to destratify buildings having ceiling heights up to 25 feet
2) H60-AC, which is used to destratify buildings having ceiling heights up to 60 feet
1) Incorporate a proprietary impeller design which has seven curved serrated blades, each with a winglet on the tip. These optimize air flow and reduce noise.
2) Come with a variable speed controller so companies have the choice to increase or decrease airflow to enhance the comfort of building occupants.
3) The housing is fire-resistant ABS plastic.
4) Mounting is versatile by having a choice of using either cable or rod.
1) Up to 650 cfm
2) .44 amps, 5 W
3) Overall dimensions - 21 7/6" tall (includes handle), 17 1/2" wide.
4) Weight: 14 3/4 lbs
1) Up to 1250 cfm
2) .95 amps, 11 W
3) Overall dimensions - 25 13/6" tall (includes handle), 21" wide.
4) Weight: 19 3/4 lbs
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Wireless SCADA offering includes comprehensive radio path analysis and testing services that help in the selection of the best available communication technology, tower placement and design, and achieving maximum system efficiency and effectiveness. Non...
Continental Fan's AIB Belt Drive Tubeaxial Fans provide aerodynamically efficient performance, with airflow capacities ranging to 54,000 cfm. The rugged fan housing is constructed of heavy-duty welded steel and angle ring flanges, and is available in di...
Nortech Vacuum Products®, a division of Guardair Corporation®, has announced a new line of ATEX Approved Pneumatic Vacuums for hazardous locations. The new vacuums eliminate the threat of static electricity by combining static conductive design with inh...
Variable speed ZOO Fans™ gently mix the air, eliminating hot and cold spots. The temperature at floor level is much more comfortable and the HVAC systems run less. ...