Sump Shark Sump Cleaner
CECOR introduces the new 60-gallon Sump Shark Sump Cleaner designed for cleaning machine tool sumps in shops with limited space. The Sump Shark’s vertical design allows it to squeeze into tight spots, fit through crowded aisles and around corners. Fork pockets allow easy transport by fork truck.
• Tank Size: 60 gallon capacity.
• Pump: Air Operated Venturi.
• Suction Lift: 26” Hg (Mercury) or 350” water.
• Requirements: Requires air runs (headers) of 3/4” or larger and verticals (drops) of 1/2” or more with line pressure of 75 to 120 PSI (pounds per square inch) 53 to 80 CFM (cubic feet per minute).
• Pumping Rate: Up to 70 gallons per minute.
• Pressure Discharge: 6 PSI (pounds per square inch) with safety backup valve.
• Filter: F10 Filter has 1 cubic foot capacity and is standard on the SA5. Optional F23 (2.3 cubic
• feet) capacity is recommended when coolant is loaded with chips and swarf.
• Spill Prevention: Automatic overfill protection. All discharge portsare valved.
• Hose: 1-1/2” I.D. x 16’oil-resistant PVC suction/discharge hose including quick-disconnect couplers and
• suction tools.
• Cleaning Tools: Straight Nozzle
Although small, the Sump Shark’s power can compete with the bigger sumpcleaners. The air-operated venturi generates suction to 26” Hg or 350” water and a pumping rate of 70 gpm. The Sump Shark sucks fluid, chips and sludge out of a sump in minutes. With twice the power as most wet/dry vacs, the Sump Shark can remove even the heaviest of sludge from the bottom of a sump. The CECOR patented filter catches metal chips, fines and sludge. Two way pumping means after emptying the sump, you can pump coolant back to machine tool or transport for central recycling.
Increasing costs for the purchase and disposal of coolant have made extending the life of coolant crucial to most metalworking operations. The Sump Shark is priced to be affordable to even the smallest machine shop. And the air-operated Sump Shark has no moving parts to break and is easy to operate.
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.