Carlo Gavazzi Inc. proudly announces the launch of the new WM40-96 Smart Modular Power Analyzer. This addition to the already extensive line of energy meters is an ideal solution for measuring electrical variables - such as current, voltage, power, energy and harmonics – in each application where parameters analysis, control, data stamping and retransmission must be very accurate.
With its streamlined modular basic unit and plug in modules, WM40-96 can be used in almost any application. Furthermore, this extremely compact modular power analyzer allows consumers to save space in the back side of control doors and switchgears.
This new smart modular power analyzer is provided with an advanced keypad and an innovative display that includes five rows of measurements and bar-graph power demand indicator. Front optical communication port is also available, thus enabling quick access to measurements and easy programming. Optional hardware expansion modules include: serial, Ethernet and BACNet communication with or without onboard storage for data logging, digital inputs, static, relay and analog outputs.
Some key technical specifications include:
• Main module plus up to three optional expansion modules
• Works with single, two and three phase systems
• 400/690 VLL or 100/208VLL versions available
• 90-260V AC/DC or 18-60V AC/DC supply options
• 0.2% current/voltage accuracy
• Class 0.5 (kWh) according to ANSI C21.1 (revenue grade)
• Communication protocols: MODBUS-RTU, iFIX SCADA compatibility, MODBUS TCP/IP Ethernet, BACNet-IP over Ethernet
• System variables: VLL, VLN, AL, AN, VA, W, var, PF, phase sequence, asymmetry
• Harmonic analysis: THD, TDD K-factor up to 32nd V and I
• Real time clock and run hours counter
• Optional front optical communications
• Free setup software
Carlo Gavazzi Computing Solutions, an innovative leader in electronic packaging and system expansion solutions, announces its enhanced 500 Series of CompactPCI/VME enclosures for industrial and telecom computing systems. These durable and versatile enclosu...
SCHURTER announces a new, piezo switch family, PSE HI, offering raised symbols, letters and numbers in addition to various colors, or legend inscriptions. This robust switch provides high impact resistance and long life. The switch surface is made of an...
Chromalox, a leader in advanced thermal technologies, today announced the availability of a sophisticated 1/16 DIN single loop temperature and process controller. The Chromalox model 6060 controller offers such features as two PID sets, multiple inputs ...