Supplier: Shure Manufacturing Co. Part Number 811164
The Shure Safety Station is essential for any shop environment. Store your first aid kits, bandages and supplies safely and efficiently. An Emergency Eye Wash attachment is standard in case of an eye emergency or injury.
• Model #811164 - 36”W x 30”D x 66 1/2”H
• Model #811165 - 60”W x 30”D x 80”H
• Heavy-duty reinforced steel construction
• Deluxe Safety Station includes a 36”W sink, 24”W storage cabinet and a
5’ upper binder cabinet with gas spring shocks and task light
• Ideal storage for MSDS - Material Safety Data Sheets
• Stainless steel top
• Stainless steel chase panel
• Leg levelers
• Standard accessories include mirror, soap dispenser, towel dispenser
and waste receptacle
• Emergency Eye Wash attachment is standard
• Choose Carmine Red or Safety Yellow (Other colors available upon request)
Model #811164 – Basic Safety Station - 36”W x 30”D x 66 1/2”H
Model #811164 – Deluxe Safety Station - 60”W x 30”D x 80”H
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
The Shure Safety Station is essential for any environment. Store your first aid kits, bandages and supplies safely and efficiently. An Emergency Eye Wash attachment is standard in case of an eye emergency or injury. Features:&n...
Go Green with Shure’s NEW Recycle Cabinets. These cabinets have a large swing-out door to reveal a 40 gallon plastic receptacle with dolly for recyclable materials. Close the steel door to conceal unsightly containers, making your service area ...
Now maintenance technicians have a safe, effective way to detect gas leaks in industrial systems. Spectronics Corporation has introduced the PRO-Chek CG™ Combustible Gas Leak Detector (P/N CG-1000). It’s ideal for finding leaks in natural gas systems, prop...