Rhyno Series Expands with 200-450 Watt Models
Supplier: Chloride Systems
Chloride Systems proudly introduces an expansion to our Rhyno Series which is designed for industrial and harsh environment emergency lighting needs. The Rhyno Series is now available in 12 and 24 volt, 200 to 450 watts. A 120/277 dual voltage input with surge protection and Intelli-Charge for self-diagnostics allows the Rhyno Series to serve as an emergency lighting unit with the most reliable charging system available on the market. Standard Intelli-Charge self-diagnostics continuously monitors all critical functions of the Rhyno Series and the self-testing option satisfies the monthly periodic testing requirements in NFPA 101 and the IBC.
• 6 6 V Vo ol lt t a an nd d 1 12 2 V Vo ol lt t, , S St ta an nd da ar rd d a an nd d ‘ ‘H H’ ’ - - H Hi ig gh h A Am mb bi ie en nt t
• U Un ni it ts s
• 120 VAC, 60 Hz = 0.319 A, 277 VAC, 60 Hz = 0.142 A
• 6 6 V Vo ol lt t a an nd d 1 12 2 V Vo ol lt t, , ‘ ‘C C’ ’ - - C Co ol ld d A Am mb bi ie en nt t a an nd d
• ‘ ‘E E’ ’ - - E Ex xt tr re em me e A Am mb bi ie en nt t U Un ni it ts s
• 120 VAC, 60 Hz = 0.683 A, 277 VAC, 60 Hz = 0.305 A
• 2 24 4 V Vo ol lt t M Mo od de el ls s
• 120 VAC, 60 Hz = 0.507 A, 277 VAC, 60 Hz = 0.227 A
• C Co od de e C Co om mp pl li ia an nc ce e
• UL 924 listed
• UL wet location listed
• NSF Standard 2 “Splash Zone”
• NEMA 250 (NEMA 4X classification)
• NFPA 101, NEC, BOCA, OSHA and IBC illumination
• IEC 61951-1 Life Testing (NiCad batteries)
• IEC 529 (60529)IP66
• Model number RN215PF2IC (with available factory
• options) is UL 924 listed for 8-hour run time in the
• emergency mode
The Rhyno Series is designed to be protected against liquid, moisture, dirt, and dust entry. The Rhyno Series has been third-party tested for NEMA 4x and IP66 areas, is NSF listed, and is UL listed for wet locations with cold ambient, high ambient, or extreme ambient conditions, making it ideal for warehouses, factories, paper mills, walk-in freezers and coolers, parking decks, and other large spaces. The housing is constructed of impact-resistant Lexan® with corrosion-resistant hardware. A one-piece, molded gasket and unexposed metallic hardware prolong product life in highly corrosive areas.
Illumination is accomplished with up to three lamp heads internally mounted on the bottom for optimum path of egress lighting. The lamps are held in a molded swivel assembly and are fully adjustable. The Rhyno Series is supplied standard with a wall mount bracket, but can be column, pole, or I-beam mounted with a universal mounting kit accessory. The Rhyno is supplied with a maintenance-free, sealed lead calcium or pure lead battery for a minimum of 90 minutes of emergency power.
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
Part Number CMF/TMF/ZMF Series
The CMF/TMF/ZMF Series product family gives you a fixture that is versatile enough to meet your egress code requirements in commercial and industrial applications and is coupled with the most reliable and technologically sound electronics package availa...
The Max-Lite Series is ideal for locations where oil, water and dust resistant equipment are required. The Max-Lite Series is certified to NSF Standard 2 Splash Zone, and is UL listed for use in damp and wet locations in temperatures rangin...
New Star Environmental is pleased to introduce the Kanomax Dust Monitor that provides highly accurate dust measurements via a user-friendly and intuitive interface. Particles are measured in concentrations of PM 10. Applications include ...