Resettable Electromechanical Counter
Supplier: ENM Co Part Number E5J
ENM’s E5J series is a new line of resettable electric counter’s that is compact and easy to install. The small size makes the unit ideal for control panels, test equipment, gaming and vending mcahines, and medical equipments.The series has a high degree of accuracy and an operating life of over 100 million counts. The push button reset is conveniently located in the front for easy to reach reset. The large, 6 digit displays makes the unit easily readable.
• Display Reading: 999999
• Digit Height: 4mm (.157 in), white on black
• Operating Voltage: 12 VDC, 24 VDC, 115 VAC, 230 VAC
• Power Consumption: Approx. 3 watts for 115VAC, approx. 2 watts for 12&24 VDC
• Speed: 10 Hz max (600 counts/minute)
• Pulse Width: 50 millisecond minimum
• Continuous: Permissible Energizing
• Operating Life: Over 100 million counts
• Temperature: -26° C to 60° C
• Termination: 22 AWG, 105°C wire leads, 254mm(10 in) long
• Mounting: Panel mounts, base mount, bail mount
• Reset: Front push-button
• High degree of accuracy
• Quick push-button reset
• Wide temperature range
• Easy to read numbers
• Long operating life
• Compact size
• No maintenance required
• CE & RoHs compliant
Reviews & Comments
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your review
Your review will be reviewed and appear online within one to two business days.
ENM’s series PT12 features two 6-digit, 7 segment LCD displays, channel two is self programmable. The service LED light informs the operator when the preset value setting is reached. The accumulated hours are stored on powerless, non-volatile databackup...
Part Number T56
Enm company introduces the new series T56 Vibration Activated HourMeter. The hourmeter features 6-digits with an hour glass icon as a running indicator. This unit operates only when it is introduced to vibrating equipment. This Meter can be insta...
Enm Company Introduces our new Series, T44 Hourmeter , feathures a 6-digit 7 segment LCD Display. The accumulated hours are stored on a powerless, non-volatile data back up using CMOS EEPROM technology. This low cost and small size Hourmete...