LOW COST – HIGH PERFORMANCE
Feature Variable Liquid Level Differential
PLUS Single Point Pump Up/Pump Down Level Control
Component Recognized (E85349)
- Four field replaceable liquid level differential bands are standard.
- ΔH = 1.0″ ΔH = 2.0″ ΔH = 3.0″ ΔH = 5.0″
differential band modules allow 5 minute on site switching of
differential from 1.0″ to 2.0″ to 3.0″ to 5.0″ in any sequence to
satisfy variable operational requirements as they occur.
- Large Differential provides immunity to nuisance switch tripping due to severe wave action and turbulence.
- Large Differential also provides very low cost single point pump up/pump down level control.
L-21 is ideal for make-up water level control in cooling towers,
plating and washing tanks, fish farms, fountains, and aquariums.
- For use in contaminated fluids. However, we suggest appropriate analysis and testing in each situation.
L-21N Employs Noryl Polyphenylene Oxide (PPO) Engineering Plastic and 316 Stainless
Wetted Surfaces For:
- Clean Water
- Contaminated Groundwater
- Filtered Sewage
- Filtered Waste Water
- Inorganic aqueous solutions and related liquids
- Mild Acid/Bases
- Sea Water
11 amp 120/240 VAC SPDT Switch allows direct control of 1/3 hp pumps, 1.2 kw heaters, motor contactors, solenoid valves, etc.
Intrinsically safe relay allows Model L-21 to be used in hazardous area.
Temperature to 200°F continuous at 75 psig
Pressures to 250 psig at 75°F
Maintenance and checkout is a snap for plant maintenance personnel using any standard multimeter.
Each unit comes with detailed Instruction Manual and Parts List.
Plastic test strips are available for testing in your particular “real world” chemical environment.
Extensive Chemical Corrosive List Available
Working Fluid Spec. Gravity: 0.7 Min.
Weight: 5 oz. (142 g)